What does your favourite or personality colour say about you?
I have not gone into the full explanation here but just a little idea of what your favourite colour says about you.
- Red – you are action oriented with a deep need for physical fulfillment and to experience life through the five senses.
- Orange – you have a great need to be with people, to socialize with them, and be accepted and respected as part of a group. You also have a need for challenges in your life, whether it is physical or social challenges.
- Yellow – You have a deep need for logical order in your everyday life and to be able to express your individuality by using your logical mind to inspire and create new ideas.
- Green – You have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgment for the everyday things you do for others – just a ‘thank you’ is sufficient.
- Blue – A deep need to find inner peace and truth, to live your life according to your ideals and beliefs without having to change your inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others.
- Indigo – lovers have a need to feel in harmony and at one with the Universe and to be accepted by others as the aware and intuitive spiritual beings that they are.
- Purple or Violet – You have a deep need for emotional security and to create order and perfection in all areas of your life, including your spiritual life. You also have a deep need to initiate and participate in humanitarian projects, helping others in need.
- Pink – you have a deep need to be accepted and loved unconditionally.
- Turquoise – Your deepest need is to create emotional balance in your life, to be able to express your hopes and dreams no matter how idealistic they may be and to make your own way in the world under your own terms.
- Megenta –You are a non-conformist who sees life from a different point of view.
- Brown – A deep need for a safe, secure, simple and comfortable existence with supportive family and friends.
- Black – A need for power and control in order to protect your own emotional insecurities.
- White – Your deepest need is for simplicity in your own life and to be independent and self-reliant so you do not need to depend on anyone else.
- Gray –You are the middle of the road type, cool, conserved, composed and reliable. You tend to conform just to keep the peace.
- Silver –You are intuitive and insightful and have a strong connection with a higher spiritual guidance.
- Gold – You radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel relaxed and valued in your company.